Benefits of Retinol:
1. Retinol and retinoids can unclog your pores and prevent them from getting blocked with oil and dead skin cells. This is important because blocked pores can lead to pimples and breakouts.
2. Helps reverse sun damage. Over time, sun exposure can take a toll on skin. This increases your risk of skin cancer. And it causes photodamage, leading to uneven skin tone, wrinkles, and loss of skin elasticity (so wrinkles and creases start to form).
3. Treats wrinkles and improves skin texture. One major benefit of using retinol is younger-looking skin, no matter how old you are. With age, skin starts losing collagen and elastin, those proteins that help keep skin supple, plump, and smooth.
Since retinol affects collagen and elastin, it can minimize the look of wrinkles and improve skin texture. It also promotes skin exfoliation, leaving skin looking brighter and feeling smoother.
4. Evens out skin tone and treats pigmentation. Skin hyperpigmentation, like acne scars, sun spots, and melasma, can be frustrating to deal with. Retinol can help with this, too.
Benefits of Niacinamide (Vitamin B3):
1. Reduces Redness and Minimizes Pore Appearance: Niacinamide can help soothe the skin, reduce inflammation, and shrink the appearance of pores.
2. Strengthens the Skin Barrier: It can help in building essential proteins and lipids which contribute to strengthening the skin's protective barrier, making it more resilient to environmental damage.
3. Regulates Oil Production: Especially beneficial for those with oily or acne-prone skin, niacinamide can help balance sebum production.
Benefits of Snail Mucin:
1. Hydration: Snail mucin is known for its moisturizing properties. It helps to lock in moisture, ensuring that the skin remains plump and hydrated, reducing the appearance of fine lines caused by dryness.
2. Stimulates Collagen Production: Snail mucin can boost the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin. These are proteins that maintain the skin's structure & elasticity, making it look youthful.
3. Anti-inflammatory Properties: Snail mucin contains zinc and other enzymes that can facilitate the healing process of scars, and blemishes. It can also help reduce redness and swelling.
4. Natural Exfoliation: The natural presence of glycolic acid in snail mucin provides mild exfoliation, which can help in clearing out dead skin cells, promoting a clearer and brighter complexion.
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Gluten Free
- Fragrance Free
Incorporate this moisturizer into your skincare routine. Apply a dime-sized amount of cream to cleansed face, after toner and serum. Massage onto face, neck, and décolletage in upward strokes. Use daily, morning and night. Protect your skin from the sun when using retinol.
Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Organic Sunflower Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin (Kosher, Vegetable), Niacinamide (vitamin B3), (Pentylene Glycol, Lecithin, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Ethanol, Potassium Phosphate – (Retinol Liposomes), Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba Oil), Snail Secretion Filtrate (Snail Mucin), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Retinol, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract (Organic Comfrey), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Organic Green Tea), Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.